Although detergent is essential to remove stains from the clothes, there are other aspects related to the washing machine that you should consider when doing the laundry. Next, there is a list of tips that will let you remove all the undesirable stains from your clothes.
- Time. It would be ideal to immediately remove any substance from your clothes. If you do not do it fast, it will be more difficult to do it later.
- Be subtle. Do not rub the stain. Absorb the stain carefully.
- Do not use hot water because it leaves a permanent stain.
- You should always remove the stains with circular movements, from the exterior to the interior. If the stain is from a solid substance, try with a spatula.
- If you have poured an acid product on your clothes, put it under water. Then, use a wet sponge with cold water and ammoniac or sodium bicarbonate.
- If you have a grease stain, use liquid detergent and rub it. Then, wash the clothes with hot water.
- If you have poured fruit juice or wine, pour some salt to absorb the substance. If you have poured other liquids, dry them with absorbing paper or clean them with a piece of cloth. Later, put the clothes under cold water.
- If you have poured liquid on a non-washable piece of cloth, use absorbing claw or talcum powder to dry it. Then, remove the stain.
- If it is chewing gum, rub it with ice because it takes out the excesses. Rub it carefully and if it remains, rub it with bleach liquid.
- If you have poured some alcoholic beverage, put it under water, spray it with glycerin and rub it. Let it rest for a couple of hours and then wash it.
- If you have poured coffee or tea on the fabric, pour boiling water if it is necessary, bleach it with hydrogen peroxide and wash.
- If it is wax, remove it carefully. Iron the piece of cloth with drying paper and using a warm temperature.
- For sweat, wash it with hot water and soup. Wet the clothes with hydrogen peroxide and wash.
- For a blood stain, remove it with cold water. Rub it with warm water and soup.
- If it is chocolate, rub it with hot water and soup. If the stain does not disappear, bleach it with hydrogen peroxide and wash.
Check our friends' websites