You need to know the steps to follow after you bought your machine as well as the functions it has. Next, on our website we will teach you which the right way to carry out an efficient washing process is.
The washing process is divided in two stages. You need to follow them in order and carefully to get a good cleaning. The steps to follow are:
- In the first place, clothes selection. You need to select and distinguish white and colored clothes. The colored clothes should not dye the others. You should separate clothes according to the material they are made of, size or use. You need to read the brand's instructions on the clothes (some of them can be washed in a washing machine, others cannot) and the washing machine's manual as well.
- The next step is to use the detergent and the smoothing products -if they are necessary. You need to buy washing machine detergent and, if it is possible, a low-foam one. Following the instructions, the idea is to use the same amount of detergent as the amount of clothes included in the machine. Detergent overuse does not wash the clothes better. As regards smoothing products, they are specially used with cotton or fine clothes.
- Next, the washing machine process begins. It includes three steps: washing, clearing and spinning. In some occasions, it also includes drying. The first step is the input of water and the wash. Water fills the machine up to the necessary level for the process depending on the loading amount. If there is a timer, it will be filled according to the accurate temperature. While this happens, the machine starts washing, setting its engine. Detergent is mixed with water and clothes are twisted by a pressing system.
- After some time and after the washing process has been carried out, the clearing process begins. The already used water is eliminated by means of an internal filtering system. A series of rinsing steps is carried out; some of them can be programmed. Generally, four or five rinsing steps are carried out until detergent is fully eliminated. To the end of the process and if you have indicated so, smoothing products are added. You need to tell the machine how you want to wash your clothes. That is why you need to select the program, temperature and type of loading.
- The last step in the process is the spin process, which helps get the clothes even drier. As there are more revolutions, the clothes will be drier. Some machines have a double spin system and some allow you to choose a soft spin or even avoid it.
- Finally, and in fewer cases, the drying process is included. Washing machines which offer this type of service are very expensive, so this step is usually ignored. However, we should highlight that some clothes are damaged due to high intensity drying.
We could summarize the process in the next steps:
- Open the door.
- Pour the detergent in the right place. You should use low-foam detergents and, in case water is very heavy, you could use a smoothing product.
- Classify clothes: Clothes with different types of fabrics or colors should be washed separately from the others.
- Select the program.
- Introduce the clothes.
- Close the door.
- Press the on/off button.
- When the washing process ends, press the same button again.
Check our friends' websites